Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lee Herrick on KFCF 88.1 fm this Thursday

Many thanks to Mike Medrano and David Campos, who interviewed me this morning for their new radio program, Pákatelas. We had a nice interview about music, poetry, and process, and I read my poem, "My California," written during the fall election season. It will be broadcast this Thursday, January 29 at 3:00 p.m. on KFCF 88.1 on your f.m dial. KFCF is a sister station of KPFA in Berkeley. Medrano's first collection of poems, I Was Born in the Cavity of Sunsets, is forthcoming from Bilingual Review Press, and Campos is a vibrant new voice on the poetry scene, and I know you'll be hearing more from him in the future. It was great to be on the show, so I hope you can tune in. Pákatelas will air on the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 3:00 p.m.

No comments: