This seemed fun, via Ji-in of Twice the Rice.
"So just for the helluvit, only 10 of the following 15 statements about myself are true":
1. I played center fullback (stopper) on my college soccer team.
2. I had part of my front tooth broken playing Little League.
3. I met Jerry Seinfeld at a Yankees game.
4. My first concert was the Beastie Boys.
5. My Master's Thesis explored the relationship between Aristotle and JFK.
6. I hiked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru.
7. I almost have my black belt.
8. I won a pool table and spa on the Price Is Right.
9. I tore my Achilles tendon.
10. I have backpacked through Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos.
11. My first car was a blue VW bus.
12. I don't like beer.
13. I saw J. Pederman (from Seinfeld) at LAX.
14. I published an essay in grad school on Willa Cather.
15. I know all the words to Public Enemy's "Fight the Power."
Can you guess which five aren't true? Go ahead and do your own list, I know you want to.