Sunday, October 7, 2007

Women Poets & Editors Interviews

If you haven't spent some time reading this, I highly recommend it. The great editor Lori Jareo of WordTech Communications (my publisher) is interviewed, along with many other fantastic editors & poets, including Amy King, Danielle Pafunda, Reb Livingston, Kaya Oakes, Maria Mazziotti Gillan, and Jenni Russell, Meghan Punschke, Michelle Detorie, and more.

Last week I was a guest speaker in poet Brian Turner's poetry class, which was thoroughly enjoyable. It was also great to catch up with Brian, who has all sorts of good things going on. If you haven't picked up his book of poems, I think you would like it. It is one of my favorite books over the last five years.

I will be in the San Francisco Bay Area this week, where I am the luncheon speaker/reader at the statewide ECCTYC conference on Friday the 12th. I'm looking forward to it. If you are in the area, come by and say hello. Later in October and November, I'll be here.

No comments: