Lorna did it. So did Jessica. So here is my list---
1. I was in a band in high school called Yogi and the Booboos. I kid you not.
2. I seem to get paper cuts at least five times a year.
3. I love grilled meat on a stick---somewhere in Latin America or Asia. Squid's best.
4. For years my favorite movie was Raiders of the Lost Ark. It's still in my Top 20.
5. I love to hum.
6. I'm very superstitious. Not sure where this comes from, but in college I wore the same blue t-shirt under my jersey for every soccer game (yes, I washed it) and my grade book for teaching is the same green, tattered one I've used for years. I figure it's good luck.
7. I did a stage dive once. It was after the Booboos played the intermission of a dance. The crowd was kind of sparse, so instead of people passing me along the top of the crowd, I jumped into a guy's arms. He caught me, gave me an odd look as if to say, "Dude, why did you jump into my arms?" and put me down. It wasn't pretty.
8. I love the British Romantics (Keats, Byron, Shelley) and the American Transcendentalists.
9. My Korean name means "bright light." (okay, this is not weird, but at least interesting)
10. I have a freckle on my nose.
11. No cable for fifteen years. Little desire to get it.
12. I harbor a belief that I am somehow related to the Cavalier poet Robert Herrick. And I am not the Lee Herrick of Fresno who sells chickens at the County Fair. Although they are fine chickens.
13. I've got JFK's assassination all figured out.
* * * * If it's slow at the shop, go ahead and list yours.