I've been tagged by Daddy in a Strange Land. Here is my take, with Weigook Saram's alteration:
Five things in my freezer:
1. Seven ice packs
2. Boca Original vegan burgers
3. Trader Joe's sourdough bread
4. Frozen cranberry juice
Five things in my closet:
1. A shirt I got in Cusco, Peru (see picture above). It's one of those things you buy traveling certain you'll wear it at home but never do.
2. A new blue paisley tie (to add to my pathetically limited tie selection. I'm not a big fan).
3. A lot of my wife's clothes
4. Some cat hair
5. A shirt I got in Thailand.
Five things in my car:
1. Car seat for our daughter
2. Ming-ming (daughter's favorite doll)
3. Back support pad
4. CDs (currently in rotation: Sometimes Sober, Stone Temple Pilots, Arctic Monkeys, Jimi Hendrix, a compilation CD I made, and Jazz for Kids).
5. Maps of California and Fresno
Five books/magazines on my nighstand:
1. The latest Poets and Writers
2. The latest Sports Illustrated
3. Metallica: This Monster Lives
4. Goodnight Moon
5. Pity the Drowned Horses, Sheryl Luna
If you've ever bought a shirt while traveling and didn't wear it (much) when you returned, consider yourself tagged. You know you have.