Saturday, September 17, 2005

MiPO Radio Show

On the latest MiPO radio show (September 15) I read my poem, "Ghost in a Museum." The show includes Ivy Alvarez, Sawako Nakayasu, Marcus Slease, C.E. Laine, Paul Guest, and yours truly---plus music by Val Davis and The Vision of a Dying World.

To listen to the show and/or subscribe via iTunes, click here.

Previous shows include readings by Denise Duhamel, Campbell McGrath, Pris Campbell, and an interview with Linh Dinh.

I hope you enjoy the show. It's really a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my add related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

Podcast on open source geospatial
Web 2.0 Conference 2005 October 5-7, 2005, San Francisco, CA A podcast about geospatial stuff, with me and your host Howard Butler: "We discuss Open Source GIS , the Canadian government's role in supporting OGC ...
hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ## KEYWORD##site/blog. It pretty much covers fonvantage related stuff.

Pris said...

Hi Lee
I haven't downloaded that show yet, but plan to. I'm looking forward to hearing your reading voice:-)